Tree Surgeon Cost Guide
This is a guide to the approximate cost outline and should only be used as a guide to your expectation with regard to the overall prices asked by Arborists and Tree service Firms in Dublin when carrying out tree removal services work and related tasks.
Because of the complexity of the work and the following list of factors you can understand that no two jobs are the same. when a job is being priced it will take into consideration the following variables:
tree height, access to location, limb chipping, local and surrounding buildings, potential damages incurred (if any), length of time to complete job size and width of tree etc.
No matter how small you tree removal task is, most tree surgeons in Dublin will always aim to have a minimum cost of 200 to 250 euro, this is simply to cover their cost and time to get out to a job and have a crew available. If you have a very small tree or task that wont take a lot of time I would aim for an expected minimum charge of in or around this price for most tree surgeons. For an estimate today, give us a call – Call us now on (01) 9079445
The average price quoted for most tree service jobs is around 400 – 600 Euro, remember this is just an average and again no specific to any one job, if we look back at all tree removal service jobs, they will range from 200 Euro up to 1500 euro and beyond depending on the task.
The average cost of a tree removal job can range from 200Euro up to 1500 Euro and beyond depending on the task. Again these are just estimates, give us a call for a quote immediately and we will get you a quote as soon as possible.
Tree Stump Removal Costs
Other tree services can cost extra such as tree stump removal which usually range between 60 Euro and 350 Euro again depending on size and diameter of the tree, among other factors.
Factors that Impact The Cost of Tree Removal
- Size – the overall height of the tree is a critical factor in the cost.
- Diameter – the tree diameter of the trunk will have an impact on how much you pay for obvious reasons.
- Location – the location of the trees to be removed, for example, trees that are away from nearby buildings and house will be easier to remove than those alongside neighboring buildings. The more risk that is involved, the more expensive it will be to get them removed.
- Tree Condition – generally a rotting tree will be cheaper than a healthy three as rotting trees can be easier to manage and will involve less timber to manage.
- Location of buildings and potential risks to damge
- Access to location of trees
Guideline Costs of Tree Removal in Dublin
- Trees up to 20-25 Feet Tall Cost between 200 – 500 euro
- 25 Ft to 70 Ft – Cost between 200 – 800 euro
- 70 ft tall and – up to 1500 euro
The following are a list of possible add-on costs that you may be asked to consider. some people usually want a basic service involving basic tree removal however these costs may not include services such as limb disposal etc.
Limb chipping – instead of getting the limbs take away you may opt for the option to chip the limbs and re-use the chipping in you garden later. Limb-chipping can cost up to 60 Euro or more depending.
Log Splitting – If the tree removal service offers this service, it is a nice extra to have the timber split up for you for you fire. This can cost up to 100 Euro again depending as an add-on cost.
Location – Depending on where you are located it can be taken into consideration in the cost of getting to you especially you are in a remote area and the return trip may cost more but this is unlikely for most people especially if you know your tree surgeon is local and in the same county.
For an exact quote Call now on (01) 9079445